All Suite Hotel
The Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel is the most exclusive hotel in Greece. Uniquely positioned on a peninsular stretch of land, it overlooks the Mirabello Bay and the expanse of the Aegean Sea. The view is blue as far as the eye can see.
Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel is reached by a private road that leads to the lounge area on the top floor. Its expansive verandas make you feel like you are on the bridge of a flagship. The American-style a-la-carte breakfast is to be enjoyed with the most spectacular views of the bay. The gourmet restaurant “Calypso” promises a unique culinary journey to its devotees who return regularly to dine in exquisite ambiance, next to a turquoise pool that seems to overflow into the sea. The impressive “Kelari” wine cellar, home to a truly remarkable selection of Greek and international labels, offers private tasting as well as private dining for up to 8 guests. The “Koh” Pan-Asian restaurant, located just above sea level at the very tip of the peninsula, is the most magical setting in which to enjoy culinary delights from the Far East. More dining options are available at the neighbouring sibling establishments, Elounda Mare Relais&Amp; Chateaux Hotel and Porto Elounda Golf &Amp; Spa Resort, through a dine-around scheme which also includes the various weekly themed evenings, so as topleaseeven the most demanding palate. Elegant attire is expected in all restaurants (no shorts or T-shirts in the evening). Please note that the restaurants’ operation schedule might vary due to weather conditions.
The Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel offers uniquely outstanding accommodation, designed and furnished to the highest standards, providing a truly luxurious environment. All accommodation has an uninterrupted view of the ever-changing colours of the Mirabello Bay and the individual heated seawater swimming pool brings thalassotherapy directly to your terrace.
Facilities & Services
- Individually controlled air-conditioning/heating.
- Split-unit air-conditioning in Beachfront Suites, Grand Villas and Presidential Suites
- Control panel with “privacy/service please” buttons
- LCD flat screen TV and satellite channels, music channel, DVD/CD player
- Desk, direct-dial telephone, complimentary WIFI, DATA port line
- Access to rooms with one guest elevator and stairs
- Car rental by HERTZ available on premises
- Check-in is 14.00 and check-out is 12.00 noon
- Currency exchange is available from the hospitality staff
- Complimentary WI-FI
- Valet parking
- According to GNTO’s regulations we are sorry not to be able to accept pets
Guests of Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel have the opportunity to enjoy all the facilities offered at the adjoining Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort, just a couple of minutes’ walk away, including:
- The repeatedly awarded Six Senses Spa™. “World’s Best Spa” according to the Sunday Times Travel Magazine (December 2007), provides a truly relaxing and revitalizing experience, through many forms of holistic healings to balance the senses. Its unrivalled range of signature treatments focuses on health, beauty, pampering, stress reduction and recuperation using pure, natural and environmentally friendly products. The luxuriously appointed spa spreads over 2,200 m², including a hairdressing parlour, setting unique standards in spa design.
- Boutiques, jewellery shop, news stand, souvenirs and a Greek Orthodox Chapel on the Cretan square of Playiada
- The “Kirki” lobby bar and the Beach Bar serving snacks and drinks during the day
- Near the beach a la carte lunch in the shoulder season
- A la carte lunch at “Odysseus” restaurant on the seafront operating from June to September
- A la carte dinner at the Italian restaurant “Aglio e Olio”.
- “Kid’s Ark”, a complete childcare centre of unique design, with a Creche for children from aged between 4 months and 4+ years and an activities centre for kids from 5 years of age with water slides, table-top games and a basketball court.
- 5-on-5 football pitch with “Valencia Soccer School Camp” tuition
- Private nine-hole par-3 golf course with golf academy and multi-lingual P.G.A. instructor
- Large outdoor fresh water swimming pool with children’s paddling pool by the Resort’s own sandy beach. Table tennis. Two Astroturf tennis courts, tuition on site
- Sea-sports centre: SCUBA diving, windsurfing, sailing, water-skiing and various other sea sports
- Mooring facilities available
- The Aegean Conference Centre at
Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort conforms to cutting-edge specifications and incorporates years of experience in functional design and facilities. Extending over 1500m² of indoor spaces with the additional benefit of another 300m² of covered outdoor verandas, it comprises five multi-purpose halls of various sizes, which can all be joined and separated as needed, while enjoying an incomparable view to the resort’s golf course and the sea.
- Shuttle service is available to guests who wish to enjoy the Six Senses Spa, golf, restaurants, bars, shopping etc. at the neighbouring sister establishments, Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort and Elounda Mare Hotel, Relais & Chateaux.
Sabre: YX 23061
Worldspan: YX ELOPE
Galileo/Apollo: YX 44298
Amadeus: YX HERPEN