Argo Travel Group
The Argo Travel Group (ATG) has been operating in the Travel Industry for over 65 years. The Company was founded in Athens in 1952 by innovators in the growing sector of marine & crew transportation and corporate travel. The management team, comprised of three generations from 25 to 85 years of age, provides ATG with the competitive advantage of experience combined with creativity. With an annual turnover of approx. 70 million euros, ATG is a coordinated Travel Group and is active in several fields of the travel industry. The Group is specialized as a DMC (Destination Management Company), supporting travel services in the whole of Greece with a large range of both B2C and B2B products. Today ATG has privately-owned offices in Athens, and branches in Thessaloniki (Greece), Santorini Island (Greece), Geneva (Switzerland), London (UK) and Shanghai (China).
Since its establishment, ATG has become member of all major Hellenic and several internationally esteemed travel organizations and institutions including:
- International Air Transport Association (IATA),
- American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA),
- Fédération Internationale des Agences de Voyages (FIAV),
- Greek National Tourist Organization (GNTO),
- Greek Tourism Confederation (SETE),
- Hellenic Association of Tourist and Travel Agencies (HATTA),
- Greek Union of Air Travel Agencies (PETAGA),
- Athens Convention Bureau (ACVB),
- Thai Travel Agents Association (TTAA),
- International Marine Travel Group (IMTG)
As a Tour Operator, acting within Greece and rest of Europe, we work with Consumers, Travel Agencies, Corporate Accounts and Various Institutions (e.g. Public Sector, Associations, Organizations).
As a Destination Management Company, we are active in the global travel industry and we work with Travel Agencies & Tour Operators, Online Travel Agencies (OTA’s) and International MICE Organizers.
Through its specialized Companies and Divisions, the Argo Travel Group offers the following services to customers and partners:
- Destination Management Services for Greece and the rest of Europe.
- Business Travel and MICE services for all our corporate customers (multinational companies, Incentive houses, corporations, banks etc.)
- Marine & Offshore Travel Services for Greek and Multinational Shipping Companies.
- VIP and Luxury Travel Services
- Leisure Travel Services for individuals travelling all over the world
- Cruise Shop, the exclusive agent of Variety Cruises for the Asia-Pacific region, and preferred agent of most Cruisers from all around the world.
- Ticketing Services, offering the lowest airfares on all reliable carriers, while using reliable GDS ticketing platforms. Argo Travel with 60 years of IATA experience is considered one of the leading consolidators of fares worldwide.
- Representation of travel-related companies, GSA, GSSA or PSA.
Impeccable organization, accumulated experience and the state-of-the-art technological infrastructure of our offices, enable our highly-qualified staff to provide on-going high quality services in all of the abovementioned tourist service industries.